Member Research: Beyond the Buzzwords
Posted on: Monday 03 February 2020
Datasine talk to industry thought leaders about embracing disruption
Modern marketing is one of the most dynamic industries of our time, with Datasine research showing that 76% of marketers agree that marketing has changed more in the last two years than in the previous 50. But in an industry that’s constantly evolving, it’s often hard to keep on top of trends, decipher what advice is worth adhering to and plan for the future.
This is why Datasine have talked to marketing thought leaders about the industry and the process of embracing disruption, including insights into the impact of AI, personalisation, social media and more.
Looking beyond the buzzwords, it’s gathered together the findings about marketing today, and what it will look like tomorrow.
The report features insights from:
- Emma Wynne, Head of Growth at Pasta Evangelists, on ‘the fear of AI’ and the importance of keeping up-to-date with data regulations
- Bernardo Nunes, Head of Science at Growth Tribe, on cultivating talent and integrating AI into marketing
- Mohamed El Hannaoui, Growth Marketer, on preparing for AI disruption and marketing at a start up
- Emily Miller, Head of Marketing at Ollie Quinn, on marketing metrics and personalising well
- Jergan Callebaut, Lead Strategist at Datasine, on semantic content analysis, and the impact it will have on your marketing this decade
Member Research: Podcast Advertising in a Programmatic World
A primer for agencies on programmatic podcast advertising, available to download nowLearn more
Member Research: Global Forrester Video Study
A Forrester consulting report evaluating global video ad monetisation trends, commissioned by PubMaticLearn more
Member Research: Behind the Screens: Understanding Real Mobile Behaviour
Ogury took a deep-dive into the socio-demographic profiles of mobile users in the UKLearn more
Member Research: Mobile Finance Report 2019
All findings from Adjust and App AnnieLearn more