A snapshot of online behaviour, focusing on device usage and online video.
- The average household now owns 7.9 devices
- 2 in 5 plan to buy a new device in the next 12 months
- Short clips were the most common type of online video watched in the last 6 months
- Almost a third of 18-24 year olds have watched a film on their smartphone in the last 6 months
- 52% watch more films and tv programmes on their smartphone than a year ago
- 49% claim banking / finance would be the area of their life most affected without the internet