How to succeed in Digital Out-of-Home Advertising
Posted on Tuesday 11 May 2021 | IAB UK
In this guide, members of our Digital Out-of-Home Group share their strategies for advertising success
Following the release of a Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) glossary earlier this year, our DOOH members have come together to produce a guide to advertising success in the sector. This comes as the DOOH market is set to see forecast growth of 52.3% in 2021, according to the latest AA/WARC Expenditure Report.
So how can you ensure your DOOH advertising pays off? In this guide, Tug, Global, Scoota, Talon Outdoor, VIOOH and Hivestack cover the key areas all DOOH advertisers need to know, including:
- How to buy DOOH inventory
- How to plan a DOOH campaign
- How DOOH differs to Out-of-Home
- The opportunities of dynamic creative
- Achieving cross-channel synergy
- What the future of DOOH looks like
For more, download the guide below and log in to watch our DOOH webinar here.