'A Bright Future: The Evolution of Radio' is a white paper by Say It Now and the Radio Advertising Bureau that explores how radio has evolved digitally and the future of the important audio medium. Say It Now's Nicola Barretto shares the detail
Nine months in the making, our latest white paper published in partnership with the Radio Advertising Bureau, ‘A Bright Future: The Evolution of Radio’, is now available.
Key findings include:
- Radio provides the ideal targeted and immersive media environment to reach and engage consumers with the power of a brand's voice
- The status of radio as a respected trusted, and reliable medium, makes it a hugely influential player in the audio advertising space
It all started with a brilliant idea from our Chief Technology Office, Norbert Horvath, to travel across the US, taking a read of industry luminaries – check out the full backstory here.
Throughout the years, radio has maintained its relevance and continues to evolve alongside technology. Whether you are listening to the radio in your car or from the comfort of your home, the radio’s reliability as a medium still applies.
The findings within this paper include insight from:
- Bruce Walden – Waterloo Media
- Christine Martinez-Escobar – Univision
- Jeff England – Hubbard Radio
- Jay Gelardi – Gypsy
- Zach Kazin – Vox Media
- Arianne Walker – Amazon
- Natalie Marsh – Lotus Broadcasting
- Cat Thomas – Beasley Broadcasting Group
- Steve Dunlop – A Million Ads
- Vinny DiMarco – ESPN New York
- Les Hollander – DAX
- Les Seifer – Tremor International
- Nick Cedar – Havas Canada
We include links to videos of all of these long-form interviews at the end of the white paper if you want to delve deeper into the minds of these industry experts. We are so very happy with the way this has all come together and hope it serves as a useful reference point for you.
To download the full white paper, click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page here.
Posted on: Friday 20 January 2023