Using UKOM approved comScore data, the Digital Market Overview aims to provide insights into what the UK population is doing online.
UKOM has approved comScore’s Multi-platform data which reports audience behaviour across desktop, tablets and smartphones. The Digital Market Overview provides a top-line snapshot of audience behaviour each quarter and headlines from this month include:
- Total Digital Population across desktop & mobile devices 50.1m in September 2016
- 62% of adults' time online is now spent on mobile devices
- Females spend the greatest share of their time on mobile devices (67% vs. 58% males)
- 1 in 8 18-24's are mobile only and do not use a desktop PC to access the internet
- 4 in 5 mobile minutes come from apps