Following its successful debut last year, IAB Debrief is returning to the Ham Yard Hotel in November - bringing together marketers, agencies and digital dynamos to share the inside track on how advertising online has driven results for advertisers. Whether it’s harnessing the latest tech to amazing effect, connecting with consumers in new ways or pulling off an inspired use of data, this event is all about the power of digital channels to bring stories to life and deliver results.
Debrief will bring together senior marketers sharing their perspectives on online advertising, IAB members showcasing the very best digital campaigns and agencies giving the audience a look at the award-winning case studies that prove what digital can do. Catch up on all the action from 2022 here.
Speaker submissions for IAB Debrief are now closed
How are we being more sustainable at our events?
We’ve taken steps to ensure we are more sustainable at our events. This includes…
- Opting for fully vegetarian menus
- Printing less one-use items
- Re-using our event lanyards
- Opting for suppliers that align with our sustainability goals
How can you be more sustainable when attending our events?
- Where possible walk or travel by public transport
- Make sure when leaving our events that you hand in your lanyard with one of the team so we can reuse it at future events
- If you’re grabbing a hot drink on route – make sure you remember a reusable cup