Member Services Assistant
The IAB is the not-for-profit trade body for the digital advertising industry with members from some of the biggest companies in the world including Google, Meta and Twitter. Our mission is to build a sustainable future for digital advertising. We do this through a range of activities including events, training, research, setting standards, helping the industry to remain self-regulated and more. You can find out more about us and the work we do here: iabuk.com.
Careers at the IAB
For information about our culture, the ways we support new joiners, our wellbeing offering, our company benefits and our commitments to sustainability and inclusion – visit Careers at the IAB.
The Member Services team is fast paced. No two days are the same, from presenting to member companies to coordinating projects. The Assistant role is vital in this dynamic environment; ensuring all internal systems are running smoothy and are up to date allowing us, as a team, to be as organised and successful as possible.
- Owning of administrative tasks to help maintain a high performing team
- Helping co-ordinate industry projects, such as events, blog pieces, educational guides and research projects
- Owning the input of data to the CRM
- Managing group calendar invites and comms
- Being commercially savvy: generate new membership leads and processing invoices
- Responding to inbound queries in an enthusiastic and timely manner
- Being on hand at our events, speaking to members and helping to ensure the event runs smoothly
- Working closely with different parts of the company to gain a comprehensive understanding of IAB UK
Skills, knowledge and characteristics
- Organised and detail orientated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A genuine interest in the digital advertising industry
- Collaborative attitude, able to work within a team
- Comfortable undertaking administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft preferable, but not a necessity
- Positive attitude and creative approach
- Personable, with a shining positive attitude
- Previous experience within the digital media industry, or relevant studies or qualifications, a bonus but not essential
Reporting into the Member Services Manager
The IAB supports equal opportunities for everyone and we want to build a digital advertising industry that is for everybody. We value and respect all differences in people (seen and unseen). One of the ways we do this is by actively encouraging staff to work in ways that best suit their needs and our flexible working policy outlines many of the options available, such as part-time and term-time working, and working compressed hours. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility and equipment or other support you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we promise not to judge you for asking.
Applications to be sent to Caroline Stearn [email protected]. Salary is competitive.