The Mobile Advertiser Snapshot Study is a comprehensive survey of UK advertisers’ perceptions and attitudes towards mobile advertising.
The aims of the study were to;
- Identify advertisers’ general understanding of mobile advertising
- Identify barriers to the adoption of mobile within advertisers
- Highlight key knowledge gaps within advertisers
- Understand how advertisers are structured to deal with mobile
- Highlight the mobile opportunities for advertisers in the near future
The survey was undertaken by 301 marketing professionals from a range of different sectors and was conducted by Circle research.