This advanced course provides a fresh perspective on content marketing. It focuses on planning, execution, and the latest best practice techniques. All learned on this day can be put into a framework that can be immediately applied to real-world business scenarios. This highly interactive course will leave you able to achieve your business goals.
Agency: £499.00 + VAT
Advertiser: £575.00 + VAT
IAB Non-members: £499.00 + VAT
Specific areas we will cover include:
- Introduction : What content marketing means from a strategic perspective in 2019.
- Selling-In : The importance of a collaborative approach with methodology and tips.
- Setting Objectives : Defining clear aims that deliver against strategic priorities.
- Research : Methods and tools for internal audits, competitive analysis and end-user insights.
- Content : Aligning different types of content to deliver against specific objectives along the customer path-to-purchase.
- Amplification : Understanding the importance of channels in amplifying the content creation process, including SEO.
- Technology & Tools : Looking at best practice for the ongoing management of content marketing programmes.
- Metrics & Testing : How to assess the effectiveness of investment into content marketing activity including specific metrics and testing procedures.
This course is for marketers looking to create structured content marketing plans that deliver real-world commercial outcomes and integrate with broader strategic requirements.