IAB Europe publishes FAQs on APD’s TCF ruling
Posted on Friday 04 February 2022 | IAB UK
Read IAB Europe’s FAQs for further information on what the ruling means for the Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF)
Following the Belgian data protection authority’s ruling regarding IAB Europe’s Transparency & Consent Framework, the set of FAQs provide further clarity on what the decision means for the TCF and those that use it. The document addresses questions including:
- Are TCF CMP pop-ups illegal?
- Should all data collected via the TCF be deleted?
- Will IAB Europe appeal to the Market Court?
- Will TCF be made into a code of conduct?
- Are TCF participants at risk now towards their local Data Protection Authority?
You can read and download the full document here.