The IAB Digital Marketing Essentials Course is a two-day course and the only one you need to understand all the basics about digital!
Who Should Attend?
Whether you’re from an in-house, agency or publisher environment, this course is great for anyone who’s new to digital or who’s looking to get more comfortable with digital channels.
This course takes place on Tuesday 22 January and Tuesday 29 January
Registration and breakfast is from 9:00am and the course will start at 9:30am
Agency: £750.00 + VAT
Advertiser: £750.00 + VAT
IAB Non-members: £875.00 + VAT
- To understand how digital media’s immersive, interactive and “always on” nature has yielded radically different opportunities for today’s marketers and consumers
- To gain insight into how to formulate an effective digital strategy
- To grow confidence in search, display, social and mobile channels through practical exercises and examples
- To learn about resources, tools and applications that enable better digital understanding, knowledge & collaboration
You’ll be very immersed in the essentials over two days so that you have the building blocks you need to be successful in your career. Here are a few of the areas you’ll get more familiar with:
- Content – Explore how to create a creative, engaging content strategy that makes the most of creation and curation across channels
- Mobile – Find out the basics in terms of responsive design, mobile experiences, location-based marketing and apps
- Social – Gain a solid understanding of the key social platforms and how to craft an effective social strategy that leverages the channel
- Search – Learn how to choose keywords and optimise campaigns for both paid search and organic search marketing
- Display – Get insights into how display ads work across a variety of publishers to drive awareness, clicks and sales
- Measurement & optimisation – Learn how to monitor metrics that matter and use data to drive decision-making
- Relationship marketing – Discover how current contacts and customers can strengthen your bottom line through effective email campaigns and customer relationship management techniques
- Integration - See how digital works together and with other channels like TV, outdoor and more