(Registration 08:45 - 09:00)
Not a member yet?
From events to training to research, find out what becoming part of the IAB means for you and your team.Become a Member
Come along to this advanced course for a comprehensive look at buy side programmatic, regulation and the use of data, how publishers monetise their inventory, attribution models, plus how to go about creating and assembling a dynamic creative ad campaign.
What will you learn?
- How tech stacks work together and the value they add
- Regulation and walled gardens on the collection and use of data
- Sell-side technology monetising inventory in the most effective way
- How a dynamic creative ad is assembled and served
- Attribution models that are used in programmatic campaigns
Who is this course is for?
- Sell-side: Heads of Sales and Programmatic and below
- Buy-side: Heads of Digital, Account Directors and Data Specialists
- Advertisers: Marketing Executives and Marketing Managers
An introduction into how brands assemble a technology stack and where programmatic technologies add value – including technical and product requirements.
GDPR, ITP 2.0 and e-Privacy are making data collection increasingly challenging, this section looks to explore the considerations around 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data in a world of walled gardens and how to integrate those into a programmatic strategy.
We will cover:
Programmatic selling – including how publishers manage multiple demand sources and how header bidding has changed the way inventory is bought
Header bidding – how buyers employ SPO to reach an impression for the best price
Supply path optimisation – you will decide how a publisher should prioritise their ad server, and/or use header bidding
An in-depth look at how an ad gets assembled dynamically through programmatic and the different technologies that are required, including a specific focus on setting up rules and integrating feeds.
A deep-dive into different attribution models and how to bring data together to create a better understanding of campaign performance.
We will explore the future of programmatic, encompassing connected TV, OOH, radio, print, walled gardens and regulation.
A summary of the day, with a discussion on what you’ve learned and any outstanding Q&A.